- Video Demonstration
Hot Tub Restoration Cleanse
BIO OUSTER™ HOT TUB KIT INCLUDES:
Everything is included to keep your portable hot tub or swim spa running at optimal performance and minimize the buildup of contaminants:
- One (1) Hot Tub Restoration Cleanse 30mL Treatment
- One (1) Bio Ouster Premium Cleaning Chamois
- Step-by-Step Instructions
SPECIAL CLEANING CONSIDERATIONS FOR HOT TUBS
Like all appliances, hot tubs require periodic maintenance. Remember, while soaking in what seems like a perfectly clean hot tub, behind the scenes, there are many feet of interior plumbing lines moving water seamlessly throughout the spa to dozens of jets. When not in use these plumbing lines become a breeding ground thriving on nutrients such as lotions, sweat and other contaminants.
No matter how diligent you are about maintaining your portable hot tub, over time, it will likely develop and breed mold, mildew, and contaminants. It’s a natural occurrence common with any closed-loop warm water vessel like portable spas.
IT'S ALL ABOUT TEMPERATURE
Most hot tubs are heated between 98 and 104 degrees creating a wonderful soak but can have unintended consequences. We highly recommend you complete a Bio Ouster treatment, drain spa and refill with fresh water if you experience any of these hot tub conditions.
- You see black, gray, or white flakes, slime or gunk in the water, filters or shell surface.
- There's a noticeable odor. This may be either organic (rotten egg) or chlorine smell.
- Your hot tub water is cloudy on a regular basis.
- You are buying chemicals more frequently or using more chemicals on a weekly basis to maintain good water quality
- Your skin itches after you exit the hot tub.
- Your hot tub is older than 1-year or it was purchased used.
PURGE HOT TUB 2-3 TIMES A YEAR
Portable spas should be periodically “cleaned inside out” regardless of the daily chemical regime used.
Ouster™ Hot Tub cleaner is specifically formulated to 'scrape' the interior pipes in your portable hot tub. It can reduce the build-up while keeping your plumbing jets clean and odor free with just one treatment every 3-4 months.
Bio Ouster™ Hot Tub can be used with Di-Chlor, Ozone, Bromine, Chlorine, Nature2, Frog, Bacquaspa, Ionization or any other sanitizer.
WHY SHOULD I USE BIO OUSTER™ HOT TUB?
- Gets out the gunk hidden and lurking inside the portable spa plumbing system
- Spa water will look, feel and smell better
- Compliments your existing spa sanitizer. Less will be needed after Ouster
- Improves hot tub performance
- One dose is enough to treat the portable spa for 3-4 months
- Bio Ouster™ is septic system safe
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
REMEMBER WHEN A 100% NO HASSLE GUARANTEE ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING? WE DO. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with our Bio Ouster™ watercare products, we will make it right. No hassle, no interrogation, no problem. It’s that simple.
AND BIO SLUDGE
Suspends and purges bio-matter, bacteria, gunk, black specs, mold, surface grit, oils and other hard to remove containments that build up during everyday use.
Over time bio-matter ‘sticks’ to the walls of pipes, restricts water waterflow and forces pumps to work overtime. Bio Ouster restores the interior plumbing to like-new condition.
Used on a regular basis, Bio Ouster will help slow the natural growth of contaminants that builds-up over time in all closed loop vessels like hot tubs, walk-in bathtubs, dishwashers and washing machines.