- Jetted Bath Demonstration
JETTED BATH RESTORATION CLEANSE
OUSTER™ JETTED LOOSE POUCHES INCLUDES:
Everything is included to keep your jetted or walk-in bathtub running at optimal performance and minimize the buildup of inanimate contaminants:
- 24, 50 or 100 30mL Jetted Bath Treatments Available
- Step-by-Step Instructions
OUSTER™ JETTED BATH
Regardless of how meticulously you clean the outside shell, jetted bathtubs require periodic turbo cleaning from the inside out to purge gunk, soaps, lotions, black shampoo, surface grit, oils and other hard to remove inanimate contaminants that naturally build-up during everyday use.
Remember, while soaking in what seems like a perfectly clean jetted bath tub, behind the scenes, there are many feet of interior plumbing lines moving hot water seamlessly throughout the spa to dozens of jets.
We highly recommend you complete a Ouster ™ treatment if you experience any of these poor water quality symptoms.
- You see black, gray, or white flakes or gunk in the water or bathtub shell surface.
- There's a noticeable odor.
- Young children take baths in the jetted tub (under adult supervision)
- You use bubble bath or aromatherapy oils frequently
- Your skin itches after you exit the jetted bathtub
- It's been more than 6-month since you purged your jetted bathtub.
BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER COMPLETELY DRAIN YOUR THERAPY BATH
Unlike larger hot tubs that use sanitizers to maintain healthy water quality, jetted bath tubs are simply drained after each use. Over time these inanimate contaminants build-up in the plumbing system (in water that you just soaked in) and are very hard to get rid of with most common household cleaners.MOST HOUSEHOLD CLEANERS ARE JUST SURFACE CLEANERS
Most household cleaners are formulated to clean the exterior acrylic shell of the bath tub, not the interior plumbing system itself. Periodically cleaning out all the jets and plumbing system can be a tedious manual job or requires a plumber.
Ouster™ Jetted bath is specifically formulated to 'scrape' and 'purge' the interior pipes in your jetted bath. It can reduce the inanimate build-up while keeping your plumbing jets clean and odor free with just one treatment every 30-60 days.WHY SHOULD I USE OUSTER™ JETTED BATH?
- Gets out the gunk hidden and 'stuck' inside the entire jetted spa system.
- Penetrates inanimate contaminants and other hidden gunk that build up over time.
- No more soaking in black, brown or gray flecks.
- Keeps plumbing jets running at optimal performance.
- Ideal for walk-in or therapeutic bath tubs.
- One treatment is enough to restore the jetted bath for 30-60 days.
- Ouster™ is septic system safe.
REMEMBER WHEN A 100% NO HASSLE GUARANTEE ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING? WE DO. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with our Ouster™ watercare products, we will make it right. No hassle, no interrogation, no problem. It’s that simple.
CONTAMINANTS & GUNK
Loosens, suspends & purges non-living nutrients such as lotions, sunscreens, cosmetics, gunk, and other inanimate contaminants that build up over time.
Overtime inanimate matter ‘sticks’ to the walls of pipes, restricts waterflow and forces pumps to work overtime. Ouster restores the interior plumbing pipes like-new condition.
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with our Ouster® watercare products, we will make it right. No hassle, no interrogation, no problem. It’s that simple.