- Jetted Bath Demonstration
JETTED BATH RESTORATION CLEANSE
BIO OUSTER™ JETTED BATH KIT INCLUDES:
Everything is included to keep your jetted or walk-in bathtub running at optimal performance and minimize the buildup of contaminants:
- Four (4) Monthly 30mL Jetted Bath Treatments
- One (1) Bio Ouster Premium Cleaning Chamois
- Step-by-Step Instructions
BIO OUSTER™ JETTED BATH
Regardless of how meticulously you clean the outside shell, jetted bathtubs require periodic turbo cleaning from the inside out to purge bio-matter, bacteria, gunk, soaps, locations, black specs, mold, surface grit, oils and other hard to remove contaminants that naturally build-up during everyday use.
Remember, while soaking in what seems like a perfectly clean jetted bath tub, behind the scenes, there are many feet of interior plumbing lines moving hot water seamlessly throughout the spa to dozens of jets. When not in use these plumbing lines create a breeding ground thriving on nutrients such as lotions, soap, sweat, organics, and other contaminants.
We highly recommend you complete a Bio Ouster treatment if you experience any of these bio-symptoms.
- You see black, gray, or white flakes, slime or gunk in the water or bathtub shell surface.
- There's a noticeable odor.
- Young children take baths in the jetted tub (under adult supervision)
- You use bubble bath or aromatherapy oils frequently
- Your skin itches after you exit the jetted bathtub
- It's been more than 6-month since you purged your jetted bathtub.
BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER COMPLETELY DRAIN YOUR THERAPY BATH
Unlike larger hot tubs that use sanitizers and water conditioners to maintain healthy water quality, jetted bath tubs are simply drained after each use. Over time these contaminants build-up in the plumbing system (in water that you just soaked in) and are very hard to get rid of with most common household cleaners.MOST HOUSEHOLD CLEANERS ARE JUST SURFACE CLEANERS
Most household cleaners are formulated to clean the exterior acrylic shell of the bath tub, not the interior plumbing system itself. Periodically cleaning out all the jets and plumbing system can be a tedious manual job or requires a plumber.
Bio Ouster™ Jetted bath is specifically designed to deal with bio-contaminants in your jetted bath. It can reduce the build-up while keeping your plumbing jets clean and odor free with just one treatment every 30-60 days.WHY SHOULD I USE BIO OUSTER™ JETTED BATH?
- Gets out the gunk hidden and lurking inside the entire jetted spa system
- Penetrates & purges bio-contaminants, bio-sludge, and other hidden organics that build up over time.
- No more soaking in black, brown or gray flecks
- Keeps plumbing jets running at optimal performance
- Ideal for walk-in or therapeutic bath tubs
- One treatment is enough to restore the jetted bath for 30-60 days.
- Bio Ouster™ is septic system safe
REMEMBER WHEN A 100% NO HASSLE GUARANTEE ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING? WE DO. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with our Bio Ouster™ watercare products, we will make it right. No hassle, no interrogation, no problem. It’s that simple.
AND BIO SLUDGE
Suspends and purges bio-matter, bacteria, gunk, black specs, mold, surface grit, oils and other hard to remove containments that build up during everyday use.
Over time bio-matter ‘sticks’ to the walls of pipes, restricts water waterflow and forces pumps to work overtime. Bio Ouster restores the interior plumbing to like-new condition.
Used on a regular basis, Bio Ouster will help slow the natural growth of contaminants that builds-up over time in all closed loop vessels like hot tubs, walk-in bathtubs, dishwashers and washing machines.