- Video Demonstration
Hot Tub Restoration Cleanse
OUSTER™ HOT TUB KIT INCLUDES:
Everything is included to keep your portable hot tub or swim spa running at optimal performance and minimize the buildup of inanimate contaminants:
- One (1) Hot Tub Restoration Cleanse 30mL Treatment
- One (1) Ouster Premium Cleaning Chamois
- Step-by-Step Instructions
SPECIAL CLEANING CONSIDERATIONS FOR HOT TUBS
Like all appliances, hot tubs require periodic maintenance. Remember, while soaking in what seems like a perfectly clean hot tub, behind the scenes, there are many feet of interior plumbing lines moving water seamlessly throughout the spa to dozens of jets. When not in use these plumbing lines become an area of buildup from non-living nutrients such as lotions, sweat and other inanimate contaminants.
No matter how diligent you are about maintaining your portable hot tub, over time, it will likely develop gunk in the plumbing system. It’s a natural occurrence common with any closed-loop warm water vessel like portable spas.
IT'S ALL ABOUT TEMPERATURE
Most hot tubs are heated between 98 and 104 degrees creating a wonderful soak but can have unintended consequences. We highly recommend you complete a Ouster™ treatment, drain spa and refill with fresh water if you experience any of these hot tub conditions.
- You see black, gray, or white flakes, slime or gunk in the water, filters or shell surface.
- There's a noticeable odor.
- Your hot tub water is cloudy on a regular basis.
- You are buying chemicals more frequently or using more chemicals on a weekly basis to maintain good water quality
- Your skin itches after you exit the hot tub.
- Your hot tub is older than 1-year or it was purchased used.
PURGE HOT TUB 2-3 TIMES A YEAR
Portable spas should be periodically “cleaned inside out” regardless of the daily chemical regime used.
Ouster™ Hot Tub cleaner is specifically formulated to 'scrape' the interior pipes in your portable hot tub. It can reduce the inanimate build-up while keeping your plumbing jets clean and odor free with just one treatment every 3-4 months.
Ouster™ is not a sanitizer. Always maintain sufficient levels of Di-Chlor, Ozone, Bromine, Chlorine, Nature2, Frog, Bacquaspa, ionization or any other approved sanitizer in your hot tub at all times.
WHY SHOULD I USE OUSTER™ HOT TUB?
- Gets out the gunk hidden and 'stuck' inside the portable spa plumbing system
- Spa water will look, feel and smell better
- Prepares the surface for application of your existing spa sanitizer.
- Improves hot tub performance
- One dose is enough to treat the portable spa for 3-4 months
- Ouster™ is septic system safe
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
REMEMBER WHEN A 100% NO HASSLE GUARANTEE ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING? WE DO. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with our Ouster™ watercare products, we will make it right. No hassle, no interrogation, no problem. It’s that simple.
CONTAMINANTS & GUNK
Loosens, suspends & purges non-living nutrients such as lotions, sunscreens, cosmetics, gunk, and other inanimate contaminants that build up over time.
Overtime inanimate matter ‘sticks’ to the walls of pipes, restricts waterflow and forces pumps to work overtime. Ouster restores the interior plumbing pipes like-new condition.
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason with our Ouster® watercare products, we will make it right. No hassle, no interrogation, no problem. It’s that simple.